If you’re here, you probably here for the giveaway! I’m giving away ten free drinks (maximum $5 per drink) from DreiBerge Coffee! This is not a sponsored post. I just really love DreiBerge, and I want to support them.
So, here’s how to win:
- Post a comment on this blog post,
- In the comment, state your IG handle or email address*, so I can contact you,
- That’s it!
The deadline to enter is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, May 23rd. I’ll pick ten people around noon on Monday, May 24th and contact them letting them know they’ve won and how to claim your prize.
You’ll have until Wednesday, June 30th to use get your free drink from DreiBerge Coffee (they have a few non-coffee beverages as well including my favorite chai in Des Moines).
This giveaway is not associated with anyone but me. 😀
*PLEASE NOTE: If you enter your email address, you’ll be subscribed to my mailing list, so if you don’t want on that, please put your IG handle.
Thank you, and good luck!
Oh, hi. I don’t know how we’re a week away from the end of January, but apparently, time isn’t concerned with my sense of reality.
Anyway, free things! I’m starting a newsletter in March, and you can get a free thing if you sign up for that mailing list, which you can do here! Is the free thing worth it? Heck yeah! It’s all about re-finding your wholeness. It’s an easy PDF, and it gives you some good stuff to think about.
- My Understanding Privilege course is live on Thinkific and available for $30! Even if you aren’t ready to take it, you can sign up to my school and get access to free content.
- Thursday, January 25th at 7:30 U.S. Central Standard Time is my next Difficult Dinner Discussion on Instagram Live.
- The next course–Bad Ass Bitchery: A Practical, Actionable Guide to Patriarchy Busting–is coming on February 1st via Thinkific! It’s customized for different comfort levels, so there’ll be something in there for everyone.
- That newsletter I mentioned is coming March 15th!
- I did a Pay It Forward style giveaway at DreiBerge Coffee in Des Moines’s Historic East Village, and I cannot wait to do that again! I’m hoping to do it once a month.
- My Patreon Patrons helped me come up with ideas for my newsletter . . . which will probably look like this in structure. But it’ll be themed content, and I am PSYCHED about that!
- SO MUCH MORE. I can’t tell you everything, but I’ve landed a new client, and I’m so excited to be working with them!
- As I’ve updated on Instagram, I’ve been fighting depression (seasonal, political, PMDD, who knows), but I’m hoping I’m on the way out of this funk. If I’m honest, that’s why I haven’t posted. I’d apologize for being inconsistent, but, you know . . . brain shit.
Tell me YOUR good news in the comments! 💚